zaterdag 6 maart 2010

Thisz is for a special one.
Thisz is for a honest one.
Thisz is for a FRIEND who makes me laugh when I'm sad.
This is for a FRIEND who I can talk to when I'm not in tha mood!
Because I know you're not only listening and understanding, nahaa.. you're also able to give up sum help( iF I NEED SUM ).
You know you're special And that's why I like u.
You know where you stands And that's why I adore u.
Yea you're like me SAUW FLY! HiGH iN THA SKY! MiDDLEFiNGER UP!
Yeahj I pay you attention because you deserve it!
I look up to you because u always surprises me with sumthin.
Haha (your stories,for example, damnn )
You're deeply the dopest !gihihih
I Know there are 3 special words to tell sumone.
But why sayin it, if you alreadyknow it? This is for a special one.

This one is for you big hug ,you know who !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten